Book your GRU to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sao Paulo to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRU and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRU to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sao Paulo (GRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sao Paulo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRU to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRU to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sao Paulo to Atlanta (GRU to ATL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sao Paulo to Atlanta in 2009 was 81.23%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Atlanta, GA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sao Paulo and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 271 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRU to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sao Paulo to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GRU to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 73,403 passengers from GRU to ATL in 2009.
- There were 73,403 passengers that flew from Sao Paulo to Atlanta in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRU to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- 92,609 seats were available on flights from GRU to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 73,403 passengers flew on all flights from GRU to ATL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Casitas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.