Book your GRU to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sao Paulo to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRU and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRU to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sao Paulo (GRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sao Paulo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRU to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRU to DFW
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sao Paulo to Dallas (GRU to DFW)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 76,510 passengers from GRU to DFW in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRU to DFW in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- American Airlines operated flights from GRU to DFW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sao Paulo to Dallas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRU to DFW for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- American Airlines offers flights from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Dallas, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sao Paulo to Dallas in 2009 was 78.78%.
- 94,408 seats were available on flights from GRU to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,510 passengers flew on all flights from GRU to DFW that year.
- There were 76,510 passengers that flew from Sao Paulo to Dallas in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sao Paulo and Dallas from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Boardwalk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.