Book your GRU to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sao Paulo to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRU and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRU to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sao Paulo (GRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sao Paulo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRU to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRU to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sao Paulo to Houston (GRU to IAH)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 59,807 passengers that flew from Sao Paulo to Houston in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from GRU to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRU to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 59,355 passengers from GRU to IAH in 2009.
- 77,151 seats were available on flights from GRU to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59,807 passengers flew on all flights from GRU to IAH that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Sao Paulo and Houston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sao Paulo to Houston in 2009 was 78.24%.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Houston, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRU to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sao Paulo and Houston from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from Orlando and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nashville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.