Book your GRU to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sao Paulo to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRU and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRU to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sao Paulo (GRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sao Paulo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRU to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRU to LAX
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sao Paulo to Los Angeles (GRU to LAX)
- Korean Air carried a total of 20,155 passengers from GRU to LAX in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRU to LAX for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 214 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Sao Paulo and Los Angeles.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRU to LAX in 2009 was Korean Air's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- 47,293 seats were available on flights from GRU to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,275 passengers flew on all flights from GRU to LAX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sao Paulo and Los Angeles from Korean Air is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 260 seats.
- Korean Air operated flights from GRU to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 25,275 passengers that flew from Sao Paulo to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sao Paulo to Los Angeles in 2009 was 55.03%.
- Korean Air, Delta Airlines offer flights from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Los Angeles, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlantic Beach FL you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.