Book your GRU to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sao Paulo to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRU and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRU to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sao Paulo (GRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sao Paulo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRU to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRU to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|TAM Brazilian Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sao Paulo to Miami (GRU to MIA)
- 397,728 seats were available on flights from GRU to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 283,475 passengers flew on all flights from GRU to MIA that year.
- American Airlines, Tam Brazilian Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Miami, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sao Paulo to Miami in 2009 was 71.64%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 173,159 passengers from GRU to MIA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Sao Paulo and Miami.
- American Airlines operated flights from GRU to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sao Paulo and Miami from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- There were 283,475 passengers that flew from Sao Paulo to Miami in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRU to MIA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRU to MIA for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Shanghai and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Foxwoods you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.