Book your GRU to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sao Paulo to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRU and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRU to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sao Paulo (GRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sao Paulo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRU to JFK Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boracay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Nantucket Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRU to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|TAM Brazilian Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sao Paulo to New York (GRU to JFK)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Sao Paulo and New York.
- Tam Brazilian Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Japan Airlines offer flights from Sao Paulo, Brazil to New York, NY.
- Tam Brazilian Airlines carried a total of 114,445 passengers from GRU to JFK in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRU to JFK in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sao Paulo and New York from Japan Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 308 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sao Paulo, Brazil to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from GRU to JFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRU to JFK for Tam Brazilian Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 209 seats.
- 339,527 seats were available on flights from GRU to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 255,320 passengers flew on all flights from GRU to JFK that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sao Paulo to New York in 2009 was 72.34%.
- There were 255,320 passengers that flew from Sao Paulo to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)