Book your GRU to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sao Paulo to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRU and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRU to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sao Paulo (GRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sao Paulo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRU to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRU to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sao Paulo to Newark (GRU to EWR)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sao Paulo to Newark.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRU to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from GRU to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRU to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- There were 47,398 passengers that flew from Sao Paulo to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 47,398 passengers from GRU to EWR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sao Paulo to Newark in 2009 was 72.81%.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Newark, NJ.
- 61,727 seats were available on flights from GRU to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,398 passengers flew on all flights from GRU to EWR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sao Paulo and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Los Cabos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Quinta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.