Book your CTS to ANC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sapporo to Anchorage airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CTS and ANC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from New Chitose to Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CTS to ANC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sapporo (CTS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sapporo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CTS to ANC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sapporo to Anchorage (CTS to ANC)
- Air Greenland operated flights from CTS to ANC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sapporo and Anchorage from Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 190 seats.
- 745 seats were available on flights from CTS to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 302 passengers flew on all flights from CTS to ANC that year.
- There were 302 passengers that flew from Sapporo to Anchorage in 2009.
- Ryan International carried a total of 302 passengers from CTS to ANC in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CTS to ANC for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sapporo to Anchorage.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sapporo, Japan to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sapporo to Anchorage in 2009 was 53.12%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CTS to ANC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Ryan International offers flights from Sapporo, Japan to Anchorage, AK.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)