Book your SRQ to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sarasota to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SRQ and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sarasota Bradenton Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SRQ to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sarasota (SRQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sarasota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SRQ to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Sarasota Bradenton Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SRQ to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sarasota to Atlanta (SRQ to ATL)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Sarasota and Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sarasota, FL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Sarasota and Atlanta is 445 miles.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SRQ to ATL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Sarasota to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sarasota and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sarasota to Atlanta in 2009 was 85.47%.
- Flight #6639, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 42 minutes average delay between flights from Sarasota to Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing SRQ to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 340,461 passengers that flew from Sarasota to Atlanta in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SRQ to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Sarasota, FL to Atlanta, GA takes about 75 minutes.
- The shortest flight between SRQ and ATL takes about 74 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Sarasota, FL to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 210,076 passengers from SRQ to ATL in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Sarasota to Atlanta.
- 395,627 seats were available on flights from SRQ to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 340,461 passengers flew on all flights from SRQ to ATL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)