Book your SRQ to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sarasota to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SRQ and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sarasota Bradenton Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SRQ to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sarasota (SRQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sarasota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SRQ to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Sarasota Bradenton Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SRQ to CLT
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sarasota to Charlotte (SRQ to CLT)
- 40,648 seats were available on flights from SRQ to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,262 passengers flew on all flights from SRQ to CLT that year.
- There were 34,262 passengers that flew from Sarasota to Charlotte in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SRQ to CLT in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sarasota, FL to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier which started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sarasota to Charlotte in 2009 was 85.13%.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 19,037 passengers from SRQ to CLT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Sarasota and Charlotte.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from SRQ to CLT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Sarasota, FL to Charlotte, NC takes about 83 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Sarasota and Charlotte is 547 miles.
- The shortest flight between SRQ and CLT takes about 83 minutes.
- Flight #2724, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Sarasota to Charlotte.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Sarasota to Charlotte.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SRQ to CLT for Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Sarasota to Charlotte.
- Republic Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Sarasota, FL to Charlotte, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sarasota and Charlotte from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pigeon Forge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.