Book your SRQ to MDW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sarasota to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SRQ and MDW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sarasota Bradenton Intl. to Midway Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SRQ to MDW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sarasota (SRQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sarasota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SRQ to MDW Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Experience Music Project you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Sarasota Bradenton Intl. to Midway Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SRQ to MDW
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sarasota to Chicago (SRQ to MDW)
- The shortest flight distance between Sarasota and Chicago is 1035 miles.
- AirTran Airways offers flights from Sarasota, FL to Chicago, IL.
- There were 63,912 passengers that flew from Sarasota to Chicago in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sarasota to Chicago in 2009 was 84.55%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sarasota and Chicago from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The shortest flight between SRQ and MDW takes about 143 minutes.
- The average flight time from Sarasota, FL to Chicago, IL takes about 143 minutes.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Sarasota to Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SRQ to MDW for AirTran Airways is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 117 seats.
- 74,007 seats were available on flights from SRQ to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63,912 passengers flew on all flights from SRQ to MDW that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sarasota to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sarasota, FL to Chicago, IL in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from SRQ to MDW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 63,912 passengers from SRQ to MDW in 2009.
- Flight #1216, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Sarasota to Chicago.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Sarasota to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing SRQ to MDW in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)