Book your SRQ to RSW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sarasota to Fort Myers airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SRQ and RSW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sarasota Bradenton Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SRQ to RSW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sarasota (SRQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sarasota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SRQ to RSW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sarasota to Fort Myers (SRQ to RSW)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sarasota to Fort Myers in 2009 was 78.86%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Sarasota and Fort Myers.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SRQ to RSW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sarasota, FL to Fort Myers, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Sarasota, FL to Fort Myers, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sarasota and Fort Myers from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- 616 seats were available on flights from SRQ to RSW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 352 passengers flew on all flights from SRQ to RSW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SRQ to RSW for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SRQ to RSW in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- US Airways carried a total of 141 passengers from SRQ to RSW in 2009.
- There were 352 passengers that flew from Sarasota to Fort Myers in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Block Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.