to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sarasota, FL to Gulfport, MS in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sarasota and Gulfport from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines offers flights from Sarasota, FL to Gulfport, MS.
- The newest aircraft servicing SRQ to GPT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 241 passengers that flew from Sarasota to Gulfport in 2009.
- 394 seats were available on flights from SRQ to GPT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 241 passengers flew on all flights from SRQ to GPT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SRQ to GPT for Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sarasota to Gulfport in 2009 was 74.38%.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 241 passengers from SRQ to GPT in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from SRQ to GPT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sarasota to Gulfport.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Klondike Gold Rush you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.