Book your SRQ to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sarasota to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SRQ and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sarasota Bradenton Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SRQ to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sarasota (SRQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sarasota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SRQ to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Sarasota Bradenton Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SRQ to DCA
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sarasota to Washington, DC (SRQ to DCA)
- 24,009 seats were available on flights from SRQ to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,444 passengers flew on all flights from SRQ to DCA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sarasota, FL to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Sarasota and Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SRQ to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from SRQ to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SRQ to DCA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Sarasota to Washington.
- The shortest flight between SRQ and DCA takes about 116 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sarasota and Washington from US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Sarasota to Washington.
- The average flight time from Sarasota, FL to Washington, DC takes about 116 minutes.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 7,900 passengers from SRQ to DCA in 2009.
- There were 21,444 passengers that flew from Sarasota to Washington in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sarasota to Washington in 2009 was 90.24%.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Sarasota, FL to Washington, DC.
- The shortest flight distance between Sarasota and Washington is 851 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)