Book your YXE to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Saskatoon to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YXE and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John G. Diefenbaker Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YXE to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Saskatoon (YXE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Saskatoon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YXE to ORD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Saskatoon to Chicago (YXE to ORD)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YXE to ORD for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 5,695 passengers that flew from Saskatoon to Chicago in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from YXE to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Saskatoon, Canada to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Saskatoon to Chicago in 2009 was 42.44%.
- 13,532 seats were available on flights from YXE to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,695 passengers flew on all flights from YXE to ORD that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Saskatoon to Chicago.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Saskatoon, Canada to Chicago, IL.
- The newest aircraft servicing YXE to ORD in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 5,695 passengers from YXE to ORD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Saskatoon and Chicago from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)