Book your YXE to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Saskatoon to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YXE and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John G. Diefenbaker Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YXE to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Saskatoon (YXE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Saskatoon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YXE to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from John G. Diefenbaker Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YXE to DEN
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Saskatoon to Denver (YXE to DEN)
- The newest aircraft servicing YXE to DEN in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 36,198 seats were available on flights from YXE to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,740 passengers flew on all flights from YXE to DEN that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Saskatoon, Canada to Denver, CO in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air operated flights from YXE to DEN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Saskatoon, Canada to Denver, CO.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Saskatoon and Denver from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Saskatoon to Denver in 2009 was 72.83%.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 25,740 passengers from YXE to DEN in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Saskatoon to Denver.
- There were 25,740 passengers that flew from Saskatoon to Denver in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YXE to DEN for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)