to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Savannah, GA to Augusta, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to Augusta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to Augusta in 2009 was 88.17%.
- There were 671 passengers that flew from Savannah to Augusta in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to AGS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to AGS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SAV to AGS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 251 passengers from SAV to AGS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Savannah and Augusta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and Augusta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- 358 seats were available on flights from SAV to AGS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 299 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to AGS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Phoenix you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.