Book your SAV to CHS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Savannah to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAV and CHS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Savannah Hilton Head Intl. to Charleston Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAV to CHS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAV to CHS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to London England and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laughlin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Savannah to Charleston (SAV to CHS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and Charleston from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- There were 473 passengers that flew from Savannah to Charleston in 2009.
- 658 seats were available on flights from SAV to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 473 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to CHS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to Charleston, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to CHS for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 178 passengers from SAV to CHS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Savannah and Charleston.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to CHS in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from SAV to CHS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines, Republic Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Savannah, GA to Charleston, SC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to Charleston in 2009 was 75.66%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)