Book your SAV to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Savannah to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAV and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Savannah Hilton Head Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAV to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAV to ORD Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including York Harbor Inn you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Savannah Hilton Head Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAV to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Savannah to Chicago (SAV to ORD)
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Savannah to Chicago.
- The shortest flight between SAV and ORD takes about 113 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and Chicago from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The average flight time from Savannah, GA to Chicago, IL takes about 117 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Savannah to Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, American Connection, Skywest Air offer flights from Savannah, GA to Chicago, IL.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 35,642 passengers from SAV to ORD in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from SAV to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Savannah and Chicago is 773 miles.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Savannah and Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to Chicago in 2009 was 80.06%.
- Flight #5669, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 275 minutes average delay between flights from Savannah to Chicago.
- There were 46,897 passengers that flew from Savannah to Chicago in 2009.
- 60,598 seats were available on flights from SAV to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,897 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to ORD that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to ORD for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to ORD in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)