to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to Columbia in 2009 was 80.31%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and Columbia from US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Eagle, US Airways offer flights from Savannah, GA to Columbia, SC.
- 215 seats were available on flights from SAV to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 158 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to CAE that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to Columbia, SC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Savannah and Columbia.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to CAE for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from SAV to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to CAE in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 65 passengers from SAV to CAE in 2009.
- There were 158 passengers that flew from Savannah to Columbia in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Milan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Edmonton Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Petersburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.