Book your SAV to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Savannah to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAV and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Savannah Hilton Head Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAV to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAV to DTW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Savannah to Detroit (SAV to DTW)
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Savannah to Detroit.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and Detroit from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The average flight time from Savannah, GA to Detroit, MI takes about 103 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Savannah, GA to Detroit, MI.
- The shortest flight distance between Savannah and Detroit is 706 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to DTW for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from SAV to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 18,919 passengers that flew from Savannah to Detroit in 2009.
- 22,336 seats were available on flights from SAV to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,919 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to DTW that year.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Savannah to Detroit.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to Detroit in 2009 was 78.08%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to DTW in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 18,916 passengers from SAV to DTW in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Savannah and Detroit.
- The shortest flight between SAV and DTW takes about 103 minutes.
- Flight #2858, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 51 minutes average delay between flights from Savannah to Detroit.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Montreal? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Simeon Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.