Book your SAV to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Savannah to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAV and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Savannah Hilton Head Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAV to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAV to FLL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Savannah to Fort Lauderdale (SAV to FLL)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SAV to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Savannah to Fort Lauderdale.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to FLL in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 5.65%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and Fort Lauderdale from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from Savannah, GA to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- US Airways carried a total of 7 passengers from SAV to FLL in 2009.
- 174 seats were available on flights from SAV to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to FLL that year.
- There were 7 passengers that flew from Savannah to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to FLL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ixtapa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.