to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Savannah and Jacksonville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 157 passengers from SAV to JAX in 2009.
- There were 357 passengers that flew from Savannah to Jacksonville in 2009.
- 626 seats were available on flights from SAV to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 357 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to JAX that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to JAX in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from SAV to JAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to JAX for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and Jacksonville from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair, American Eagle offer flights from Savannah, GA to Jacksonville, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to Jacksonville in 2009 was 68.16%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guyana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mohegan Sun you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.