to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to New York in 2009 was 44%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to JFK for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair operated flights from SAV to JFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to New York, NY in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- 50 seats were available on flights from SAV to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to JFK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and New York from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 22 passengers that flew from Savannah to New York in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Savannah to New York.
- Comair offers flights from Savannah, GA to New York, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to JFK in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- Comair carried a total of 22 passengers from SAV to JFK in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.