Book your SAV to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Savannah to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAV and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Savannah Hilton Head Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAV to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAV to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Savannah Hilton Head Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAV to LGA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Savannah to New York (SAV to LGA)
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Savannah to New York.
- Comair operated flights from SAV to LGA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and New York from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Flight #6700, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Savannah to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to LGA for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Comair carried a total of 32,891 passengers from SAV to LGA in 2009.
- The average flight time from Savannah, GA to New York, NY takes about 97 minutes.
- Comair, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Savannah, GA to New York, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to New York in 2009 was 68.25%.
- There were 49,540 passengers that flew from Savannah to New York in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SAV and LGA takes about 94 minutes.
- 69,492 seats were available on flights from SAV to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,540 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to LGA that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Savannah and New York is 722 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to LGA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Savannah to New York.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Savannah and New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Idaho Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Graton Resort and Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.