to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SAV to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 163 passengers from SAV to MCO in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to MCO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and Orlando from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to MCO for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Savannah and Orlando.
- 499 seats were available on flights from SAV to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 429 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to MCO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines, UNITED, Continental Airlines offer flights from Savannah, GA to Orlando, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to Orlando in 2009 was 85.85%.
- There were 429 passengers that flew from Savannah to Orlando in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fiesta Texas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.