Book your SAV to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Savannah to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAV and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Savannah Hilton Head Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAV to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAV to PHL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tagaytay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Savannah to Philadelphia (SAV to PHL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to Philadelphia in 2009 was 75.34%.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from SAV to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and Philadelphia from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Savannah and Philadelphia.
- Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, ExpressJet Airlines, Comair offer flights from Savannah, GA to Philadelphia, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to PHL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 22,960 passengers that flew from Savannah to Philadelphia in 2009.
- 29,192 seats were available on flights from SAV to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,960 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to PHL that year.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 16,125 passengers from SAV to PHL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)