Book your SAV to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Savannah to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAV and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Savannah Hilton Head Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAV to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAV to RDU Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to D.C and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Flagstaff Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Atlanta Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Savannah to Raleigh (SAV to RDU)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to Raleigh in 2009 was 98%.
- Comair carried a total of 49 passengers from SAV to RDU in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to RDU for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair offers flights from Savannah, GA to Raleigh, NC.
- There were 49 passengers that flew from Savannah to Raleigh in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and Raleigh from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Savannah to Raleigh.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- 50 seats were available on flights from SAV to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to RDU that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to RDU in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- Comair operated flights from SAV to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)