to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 70 seats were available on flights from SAV to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to TUL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to TUL in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle operated flights from SAV to TUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 58 passengers from SAV to TUL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to TUL for American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and Tulsa from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Savannah, GA to Tulsa, OK.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Savannah to Tulsa.
- There were 58 passengers that flew from Savannah to Tulsa in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to Tulsa in 2009 was 82.86%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Austin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Salt Lake City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Naples Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.