Book your SAV to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Savannah to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAV and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Savannah Hilton Head Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAV to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAV to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Savannah Hilton Head Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAV to DCA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Savannah to Washington, DC (SAV to DCA)
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 2,037 passengers from SAV to DCA in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from SAV to DCA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Savannah, GA to Washington, DC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAV to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Savannah and Washington.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savannah, GA to Washington, DC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 3,479 passengers that flew from Savannah to Washington in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savannah and Washington from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- 4,900 seats were available on flights from SAV to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,479 passengers flew on all flights from SAV to DCA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savannah to Washington in 2009 was 72.62%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAV to DCA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Oahu Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Fiji and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Iowa City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.