to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Savoonga and Fairbanks.
- Bering Air operated flights from SVA to FAI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SVA to FAI for Bering Air is the KINGAIR built by Beechcraft with 9 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savoonga to Fairbanks in 2009 was 45.63%.
- Bering Air carried a total of 5 passengers from SVA to FAI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SVA to FAI in 2009 was Bering Air's KINGAIR from Beechcraft. The KINGAIR started flying in 1995.
- 23 seats were available on flights from SVA to FAI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10 passengers flew on all flights from SVA to FAI that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savoonga and Fairbanks from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 14 seats.
- Bering Air, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Savoonga, AK to Fairbanks, AK.
- There were 10 passengers that flew from Savoonga to Fairbanks in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savoonga, AK to Fairbanks, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)