Book your SVA to FAI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Savoonga to Fairbanks airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SVA and FAI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Savoonga AK to Fairbanks Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SVA to FAI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Savoonga (SVA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savoonga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fairbanks (FAI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fairbanks on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SVA to FAI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Savoonga to Fairbanks (SVA to FAI)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Savoonga and Fairbanks.
- Bering Air operated flights from SVA to FAI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SVA to FAI for Bering Air is the KINGAIR built by Beechcraft with 9 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savoonga to Fairbanks in 2009 was 45.63%.
- Bering Air carried a total of 5 passengers from SVA to FAI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SVA to FAI in 2009 was Bering Air's KINGAIR from Beechcraft. The KINGAIR started flying in 1995.
- 23 seats were available on flights from SVA to FAI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10 passengers flew on all flights from SVA to FAI that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savoonga and Fairbanks from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 14 seats.
- Bering Air, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Savoonga, AK to Fairbanks, AK.
- There were 10 passengers that flew from Savoonga to Fairbanks in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savoonga, AK to Fairbanks, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)