to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Savoonga and Shishmaref from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 16 seats.
- There were 18 passengers that flew from Savoonga to Shishmaref in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Savoonga and Shishmaref.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Savoonga, AK to Shishmaref, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Savoonga to Shishmaref in 2009 was 78.13%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SVA to SHH for Hageland Aviation Services is the CARAVNII built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from SVA to SHH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 9 passengers from SVA to SHH in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Savoonga, AK to Shishmaref, AK.
- 25 seats were available on flights from SVA to SHH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18 passengers flew on all flights from SVA to SHH that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SVA to SHH in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)