Book your BFI to ANC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Anchorage airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BFI and ANC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Boeing Field to Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BFI to ANC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BFI to ANC Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Honolulu and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Port Aransas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Anchorage (BFI to ANC)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Anchorage from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- 121 seats were available on flights from BFI to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from BFI to ANC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFI to ANC in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Anchorage.
- PenAir operated flights from BFI to ANC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Anchorage in 2009 was 43.13%.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Seattle to Anchorage in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFI to ANC for PenAir is the METRO 23 built by Fairchild with 17 seats.
- PenAir carried a total of 42 passengers from BFI to ANC in 2009.
- PenAir, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Seattle, WA to Anchorage, AK.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)