Book your SEA to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Baton Rouge (SEA to BTR)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Baton Rouge.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 80.39%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to BTR for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 355 passengers that flew from Seattle to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- 436 seats were available on flights from SEA to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 355 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to BTR that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 224 passengers from SEA to BTR in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Seattle, WA to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to BTR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SEA to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Baton Rouge from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Napa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.