to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Bismarck in 2009 was 80.41%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Bismarck.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 119 passengers from SEA to BIS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to BIS for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- There were 119 passengers that flew from Seattle to Bismarck in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Seattle, WA to Bismarck, ND.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to BIS in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Bismarck, ND in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SEA to BIS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Bismarck from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- 148 seats were available on flights from SEA to BIS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 119 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to BIS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flight and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Francisco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.