to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to CUN in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Cancun.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Seattle, WA to Cancun, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Cancun from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to CUN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Cancun in 2009 was 88.28%.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 23,787 passengers from SEA to CUN in 2009.
- There were 23,787 passengers that flew from Seattle to Cancun in 2009.
- 27,004 seats were available on flights from SEA to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23,787 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to CUN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to CUN for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toronto Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Annapolis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Turks and Caicos Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.