Book your SEA to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to ORD
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Chicago (SEA to ORD)
- The shortest flight between SEA and ORD takes about 200 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Chicago in 2009 was 86.44%.
- The average flight time from Seattle, WA to Chicago, IL takes about 202 minutes.
- UNITED carried a total of 278,177 passengers from SEA to ORD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to ORD in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Seattle and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED, American Airlines, Alaska Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Chicago, IL.
- UNITED operated flights from SEA to ORD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #208, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 33 minutes average delay between flights from Seattle to Chicago.
- 674,935 seats were available on flights from SEA to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 594,035 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to ORD that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Seattle and Chicago is 1721 miles.
- There were 594,035 passengers that flew from Seattle to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Seattle to Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Chicago from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 347 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to ORD for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Seattle to Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Cleveland? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Charlottesville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mount Rushmore Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.