Book your SEA to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to DFW
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Dallas (SEA to DFW)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Dallas in 2009 was 80.59%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Seattle and Dallas.
- Flight #1286, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Seattle to Dallas.
- Alaska Airlines, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Seattle to Dallas.
- American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Dallas, TX.
- The average flight time from Seattle, WA to Dallas, TX takes about 198 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Dallas from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- There were 485,319 passengers that flew from Seattle to Dallas in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to DFW in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Seattle to Dallas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to DFW for Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The shortest flight between SEA and DFW takes about 196 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 356,910 passengers from SEA to DFW in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Seattle and Dallas is 1660 miles.
- 556,223 seats were available on flights from SEA to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 485,319 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to DFW that year.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to DFW using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)