Book your SEA to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Detroit (SEA to DTW)
- The shortest flight distance between Seattle and Detroit is 1927 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Detroit in 2009 was 88.8%.
- There were 201,892 passengers that flew from Seattle to Detroit in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to DTW for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The shortest flight between SEA and DTW takes about 221 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Detroit.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Seattle to Detroit.
- 220,769 seats were available on flights from SEA to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 201,892 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to DTW that year.
- The average flight time from Seattle, WA to Detroit, MI takes about 221 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to DTW in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Alaska Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Detroit, MI.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SEA to DTW using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 201,776 passengers from SEA to DTW in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Seattle to Detroit.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #2278, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Seattle to Detroit.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)