Book your SEA to EUG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Eugene airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and EUG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Mahlon Sweet Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to EUG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Eugene (EUG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Eugene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to EUG Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Mahlon Sweet Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to EUG
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Eugene (SEA to EUG)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Seattle and Eugene.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to EUG for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Eugene in 2009 was 62.06%.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 52,714 passengers from SEA to EUG in 2009.
- Horizon Air, Sun Country Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Eugene, OR.
- There were 52,998 passengers that flew from Seattle to Eugene in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Eugene, OR in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to EUG in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Eugene from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 163 seats.
- Horizon Air operated flights from SEA to EUG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 80,184 seats were available on flights from SEA to EUG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52,998 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to EUG that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.