to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Everett from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BFI to PAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFI to PAE for Wings of Alaska is the PC-12 built by Pilatus with 9 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFI to PAE in 2009 was Wings of Alaska's PC-12 from Pilatus. The PC-12 started flying in 1999.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Everett, WA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fiesta Texas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.