Book your SEA to FAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Fresno airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and FAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Fresno Yosemite Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to FAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fresno (FAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fresno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to FAT Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Taormina Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Fresno Yosemite Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to FAT
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Fresno (SEA to FAT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Fresno in 2009 was 74.87%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to FAT in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 33,968 passengers from SEA to FAT in 2009.
- 44,489 seats were available on flights from SEA to FAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,968 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to FAT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Fresno, CA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to FAT for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Fresno from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Seattle, WA to Fresno, CA.
- Horizon Air operated flights from SEA to FAT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Fresno.
- There were 33,968 passengers that flew from Seattle to Fresno in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)