Book your SEA to GRR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Grand Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and GRR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to GRR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to GRR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Grand Rapids (SEA to GRR)
- UNITED offers flights from Seattle, WA to Grand Rapids, MI.
- UNITED operated flights from SEA to GRR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Grand Rapids.
- UNITED carried a total of 158 passengers from SEA to GRR in 2009.
- 182 seats were available on flights from SEA to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 158 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to GRR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Grand Rapids from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- There were 158 passengers that flew from Seattle to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 86.81%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to GRR for UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to GRR in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airlines that Fly to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lake Tahoe you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.