Book your SEA to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to BDL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guatemala and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wailea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sanibel Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Hartford (SEA to BDL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to BDL for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Hartford.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 502 seats were available on flights from SEA to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 471 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to BDL that year.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 290 passengers from SEA to BDL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to BDL in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Hartford in 2009 was 93.66%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Hartford, CT in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Alaska Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Hartford, CT.
- There were 471 passengers that flew from Seattle to Hartford in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Hartford from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)