Book your SEA to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to IND Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Indianapolis (SEA to IND)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Indianapolis.
- Delta Airlines, Frontier offer flights from Seattle, WA to Indianapolis, IN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 118 passengers from SEA to IND in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to IND for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Indianapolis from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to IND in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 121 passengers that flew from Seattle to Indianapolis in 2009.
- 670 seats were available on flights from SEA to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 121 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to IND that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SEA to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Indianapolis in 2009 was 15.5%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dominica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Wyndham Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.