Book your SEA to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to JAX Route Map
Looking for Downtown Seattle Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Chicago Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Nashville you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Jacksonville (SEA to JAX)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Jacksonville in 2009 was 81.99%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to JAX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Jacksonville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to JAX for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Jacksonville from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 186 passengers from SEA to JAX in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 332 passengers that flew from Seattle to Jacksonville in 2009.
- 419 seats were available on flights from SEA to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 332 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to JAX that year.
- Delta Airlines, Alaska Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Jacksonville, FL.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to JAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)