Book your SEA to FCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Kalispell airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and FCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Glacier Park Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to FCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kalispell (FCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kalispell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to FCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Glacier Park Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to FCA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Kalispell (SEA to FCA)
- Horizon Air carried a total of 38,790 passengers from SEA to FCA in 2009.
- Horizon Air operated flights from SEA to FCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 57,284 seats were available on flights from SEA to FCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,790 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to FCA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to FCA in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Seattle to Kalispell.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Kalispell, MT in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Kalispell in 2009 was 65.54%.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Seattle, WA to Kalispell, MT.
- There were 38,790 passengers that flew from Seattle to Kalispell in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to FCA for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Kalispell from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Harpers Ferry Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.