Book your SEA to YLW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Kelowna airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and YLW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Kelowna Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to YLW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kelowna (YLW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kelowna on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to YLW Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Kauai Hawaii? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Charleston SC Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Salem OR Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kansas City Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to Kelowna Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to YLW
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Kelowna (SEA to YLW)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Kelowna.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Kelowna, Canada in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 45,749 passengers from SEA to YLW in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to YLW for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SEA to YLW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 45,848 passengers that flew from Seattle to Kelowna in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Kelowna in 2009 was 59.63%.
- 77,100 seats were available on flights from SEA to YLW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45,848 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to YLW that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Kelowna from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to YLW in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Horizon Air, Air Greenland offer flights from Seattle, WA to Kelowna, Canada.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)