Book your BFI to KTN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Ketchikan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BFI and KTN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Boeing Field to Ketchikan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BFI to KTN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ketchikan (KTN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ketchikan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BFI to KTN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Ketchikan (BFI to KTN)
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 26 passengers from BFI to KTN in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFI to KTN for Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 12 seats.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Seattle to Ketchikan in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFI to KTN in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Ketchikan, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Ketchikan in 2009 was 54.86%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Ketchikan.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from BFI to KTN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 106 seats were available on flights from BFI to KTN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from BFI to KTN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Ketchikan from Warbelow's Air Ventures is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service, PenAir offer flights from Seattle, WA to Ketchikan, AK.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)