to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 26 passengers from BFI to KTN in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFI to KTN for Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 12 seats.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Seattle to Ketchikan in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFI to KTN in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Ketchikan, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Ketchikan in 2009 was 54.86%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Seattle and Ketchikan.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from BFI to KTN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 106 seats were available on flights from BFI to KTN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from BFI to KTN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Ketchikan from Warbelow's Air Ventures is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service, PenAir offer flights from Seattle, WA to Ketchikan, AK.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)