Book your SEA to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Seattle to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SEA and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SEA to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SEA to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Seattle Tacoma Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SEA to LAS
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Seattle to Las Vegas (SEA to LAS)
- The shortest flight between SEA and LAS takes about 119 minutes.
- The average flight time from Seattle, WA to Las Vegas, NV takes about 119 minutes.
- There were 400,698 passengers that flew from Seattle to Las Vegas in 2009.
- Flight #297, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Seattle to Las Vegas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Seattle, WA to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Seattle and Las Vegas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Seattle to Las Vegas in 2009 was 79.96%.
- The shortest flight distance between Seattle and Las Vegas is 866 miles.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 325,791 passengers from SEA to LAS in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines, US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Seattle, WA to Las Vegas, NV.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SEA to LAS using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SEA to LAS in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- 467,893 seats were available on flights from SEA to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 400,698 passengers flew on all flights from SEA to LAS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Seattle and Las Vegas from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SEA to LAS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- US Airways, Alaska Airlines operate the shortest flights from Seattle to Las Vegas.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Seattle to Las Vegas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.